Thursday, October 8, 2009

To Jeni, From Caroline

(Jeni doesn't have a blog, but she was sweet enough to take some great pictures of her gifts and email them to me. Thanks Jeni! )

I got my goodies as soon as I got home and I'm sending the pictures. I wish you could smell the wonderful aroma from the hazelnut coffee! Caroline rocks! She sent something for everyone in the family, except the dog!!!! I LOVE the pumpkin and have always wanted something like that for myself. And who could pass up anything in the color purple? So thoughtful!!!! Here's what the note said about each item:
F is for a festive pumpkin to decorate your home.


A is for the aroma of coffee to brew on a chilly morn.


L is for something to help your lips stay
soft and moist (and your girls too)


L is for little fingertip towels in your favorite color purple.



(Sorry, I had a little trouble posting this picture.)

Thank you Caroline!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love that pumpkin!! And Caroline, it was so sweet of you to send lip gloss to Jeni's girls too! Your gifts are always so sweet and thoughtful Caroline! Great Job!

Denise said...

It's me again. Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Jeni for being a part of this blog swap.

Hey Jeni, maybe next time you can talk those other two sweet girlies you mentioned to me, into being a part of the blog swap next time! :)

Dolly said...

Nice gift Jeni! It was fun having you play with us and I love what Caroline got for you. Love the pumpkin and the coffee was a GREAT idea. Never thought of that!

Great job as always Caroline! It's so fun to see what everyone got.

Donna said...

Yes, welcome to the swap Jeni!

Caroline did a great job, once again. I love the pumpkin! So pretty and the coffee is a great idea. Never thought of that:)

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the blog swap, Jeni! Great job, Caroline...as always. Love the pumpkin and lip gloss!