Thursday, October 6, 2011

To Donna, From Toni

Yesterday my Fall Swap gift arrived! I have had such a busy week preparing for Charlotte's first birthday party tomorrow that I kind of forgot about the Fall Swap, but when I heard a knock on the front door and saw the mailman's car leave, I remembered!! I saw this box and laughed! Toni got creative with her packaging:


I was so tempted to tear into it right then, but it was naptime and my kids were sleeping and I knew they'd want to open it with me, so I refrained. But when they woke up, we tore into that thing. Toni did such a great job on the presentation. Each letter was wrapped up separately. She had nice letters labeling "F-A-L-L" and they were even laminated!!! Here's what was in the box: (for some reason, I can't flip some of these pics!! sorry!!!)





F-Feet--take care of those feet on these crisp Autumn days! (a little pedicure kit, Halloween socks and some nailpolish....let me just say that I really LOVE this color, Toni. It's like a grayish-brown color. I was literally about to buy a color just like this a few weeks ago! And the socks came in this little jack-o-lantern bag that Caroline has claimed as hers:)







A- Accessorize your Autumn confections (my kids literally squealed when these came out of th e box....Halloween napkins and plates with cute cupcake liners, cookie cutters and a bunch of sprinkles. Roy Austin kept saying he got the sprinkles for his birthday.)







L- Liquid Refreshment for when you on the go and need to relax! The story of my week, Toni! (a realllllly cute plastic cup with fall colored flowers all over. I love it and have already used it--and I'm sipping water from it right now--and a package of iced coffee from Starbucks. I've never tried this, but I can't wait to do it now!)







L-Liven up your house with some Fall decor! (cute towel and pot holder and GEL CLINGS! My kids LOVE these things. They were on our kitchen window in no time!!)




Thank you, SO much, Toni! Everything was presented so nicely and each gift was very thoughtful. I can tell a lot of time and effort went into it!



And thanks, Denise, for organizing this swap! In a busy week, it was nice to take a break and have some "me" time!!!

4 comments:

LauraB172 said...

What a great swap package you got! It never fails to bring joy and excitement when a present comes in the mail.

Denise said...

WOW Toni! You out did yourself! I love it all. Love the names of your FALL too, especially Liquid! Way to be creative Toni, waaaaaay to be creative!

Toni R. said...

I'm so glad you liked it! Sorry again about the box! Lol!

Dolly said...

WOW Toni! You really went all out! Great job. I noticed Donna was sipping on that cute cup yesterday when we were in Charlotte. I always noticed her window thingies were up on her windows too. You treated her right.